1. What is the difference between the left or right hand model?
The right hand model is designed for a person who writes with their right hand.
Description: When the Folio is open, the iPad is on the left, and the writing pad is on the right making for a natural writing position.
The left hand model is designed for a person who writes with their left hand.
Description: When the Folio is open, the iPad is on the right, and the writing pad is on the left making for a natural writing position.
In Summary: LT VS RT Model design is a reverse orientation of the the writing pad and iPad depending upon your dominant hand.
2. Will the iPad 1 fit the case for the 2 and vice versa?
3. What size writing pad? Is it included?
The Folio is designed to accept a 5” x 8” legal writing pad. This is not included.
4. What is the delivery time with and without the monogram?
All orders will be shipped Priority Mail. Usual shipping time is 2-3 business days. Please allow 5 business days to process orders with monogram.
5. How large is the monogram?
The monogram letters are ½” tall.
6. Does the iPad 2 folio have room for the iPad 2 and smart cover?
Yes, there is room for the Smart Cover for the iPad 2 in the storage compartment of the Folio.
7. Is the writing pad/credit card section removable?
No. the center fold (writing pad/Credit card section) Is not removable
8. I didn't see it anywhere, does it close with a zipper?
Yes. it closes with a zipper. Works very smooth!
9. Does it work with the instant on feature with the iPad 2?
No. We have not yet incorporated the instant on feature with our Folio. We hope to do so soon.